- Hijama or cupping is a safe, non-invasive and economical way of helping in treating and preventing many diseases with no side effects were blood with toxins is drawn by vacuum from a superficial skin scratching for therapeutic purposes.
- Hijama in (Arabic: حجامة) means ” to suck” cupping therapy had its birth in Egypt. The Ebers Papyrus, written around 1550 B.C., Some books believe it had been practiced by Imhotep 2600 B.C.(4600 years ago) In cupping, the ancient Egyptians and Sumerians saw it as a remedy for every disorder, Also in China, Greece, etc.
- Ancient Egyptians believe that the metu are all the conduits covering the body which carry the body fluids such as blood, urine, water, air, humors, mucus, feces, and sperm. The metu is comparable to the Nile river for the body. Similar to flooding and droughts, toxics and obstructions cause excess of liquid in some parts of the body and liquid scarcity in others causing the body function to become more prone to pain and illness. The removal of these harmful substances is vital for proper health treatment. Some forms are wet cupping therapy and senna tea which were regularly used by Ancient Egyptians to purge their bodies and cleanse them of disturbing substances and infections (Ebers Papyrus, 1550 B.C.)
- Wet cupping therapy is one of the most important Ancient Egyptian medicines to release the nitric oxide and detox the capillaries. These capillaries are 95% of the blood vessels and have a high chance of being blocked by fats, heavy metals, pesticides, hormones, dead blood cells, platelets, etc. In time, that will lead to many diseases such as atherosclerosis, autoimmune diseases, blood thickness, and cancer. Blood movement in the capillaries is affected by factors like diet, stress, and genetic.
- The Hijama was highly recommended by Prophet Muhammad “The Hijama is the best of your remedies” and he added the main points and the importance of the time especially (17,19,21) days of Islamic calendar directly after the full moon and hence well-practiced by Muslim scientist like Al-Zahrawi (the father of surgery) and Avicenna (The Canon of Medicine encyclopedia) who elaborated and developed the method further
The incisions are superficial and are hardly noticed. It can be a bit uncomfortable for sensitive people but not painful if performed by a trained and certified Hijama Practitioner. As a matter of fact, some clients have said it feels like a massage or feel ticklish while getting Hijama performed
The prevention is better than cure. The Heart disease (which includes Heart Disease, Stroke and other Cardiovascular Diseases) is the No. 1 cause of death in the United States. Hijama is the best way to detox and stimulate all your major organs and is recommended for anyone to do it regularly at least 2 times a year and Some people like to do it every 3 months
In case of health problems. It all depends on what you are suffering from and how long you have had that condition, every individual is different. It is recommended if you have an ongoing illness, then you should have hijama performed regularly until the illness is cured.
P.S. We do not practice medicine. More specifically, we do not examine, diagnose, treat, offer to treat, cure, or attempt to cure any physical or mental disease or disorder, or any physical deformity or injury. And we do not prescribe any drugs or medications or recommend a change in dosage or discontinuation of any prescribed drug or medication. If you have a health emergency or are in need of any medical treatment, you should consult your Primary Care Physician
· Remove toxins and stagnated blood accumulated dead blood cells, heavy metals, PCBs, iron, LDL cholesterol, uric acid, lactic acid, etc and restore the PH balance.
· Improves blood and lymph circulation anti-Stroke, anti-atherosclerosis. Increasing the Nitric Oxide, antioxidants , Oxygen and nutrients in the local area
· Pain killer and nerves relief increasing the morphine and remove the Prostaglandins and nourish the Nerves
· Reduce stress and depression releasing the serotonin and endorphin hormones
· Strengthens immune system increasing the white blood cells
· Strong Reflexology the corresponding organs and glands points
· New blood formation and release the stored blood from the Spleen
· Anti-inflammation increasing the natural cortisol
· Helps to balance the hormones
· Powerful anti-aging
· Removing energy stagnation
Headaches and migraines – Sports injuries – Sleep disorders – Back and knee pain – Cardiovascular and respiratory issues – Fertility issues – Asthma – Muscular and skeletal issues – Joint pains – IBS – Skin conditions – High and low blood pressure – High cholesterol, etc.
The fee is 100$ all the equipment included + Free (moving cupping + herbal tea session)
It is recommended to be fasting (water is okay) and not taking shower at least 2 hours before the session
Contagious Diseases, HIV and viral hepatitis
Yes, We take pride in running a clean practice. All areas are disinfected for each and every patient. We only utilize single use surgical disposable blades, disposable plastic cups, and disposable gloves. Supplies are one-time use only and are disposed of in front of the client after every use.
Hijama usually takes anywhere between 45 to 60 minutes.
No, hijama only removes the toxins from your capillary and intercellular that is around the tissues, organs, and nerves and release the nitric oxide and increase the blood circulation plus the benefits of blood donation.
We do not allow that based on our hygiene rules.
Copyright © 2018 SF Hijama Center - All Rights Reserved.